Glucosamine sulphate with vitamin C. Food supplement in capsules.
A formula containing glucosamine and vitamin C, that contributes to normal collagen formation and the normal function of bones and cartilage.
|Nutrition information||1 capsule|
|Glucosamine sulphate 2KCl||950 mg|
|Vit. C||30 mg (37,5%*)|
* RDA – recommended daily allowance
Ingredients: 96% glucosamine sulphate 2KCl (from crustaceans), 3% L-ascorbic acid - vitamin C, bulking agent – microcrystalline cellulose, anti-caking agent - magnesium stearate, capsule (gelatin, colour: E 171). Warning: Contains ingredient derived from crustaceans.
The product is recommended to adults as a food supplement.
Swallow 1 capsule once a day with water by the main meal. It is recommended to use this formula for 6-8 weeks. The product is recommended to adults as a food supplement. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet. A varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are recommended. Keep out of reach of children.
We are Manchester based company who believes that the best way of helping people to heal their body is through right nutrition and supplementation.
- The company has been established in 2014
- We are selling only products that we have tested and proven
- We are based in Eccles, Greater Manchester
- Our nutrition specialists have more than 10 years of experience
- We have made our products available on-line just now
- Our team are food and nutrition specialists along with cooking fans
- Contact information, 486 Liverpool Road, Eccles M30 7HZ tel. 01617071983 or email@example.com
- Social link to our Facebook