GUARDIAN OF YOUR HEARTH
Gold Omega 3 plus® is a supplement containing two sources of Omega−3 fatty acids: a highly concentrated fish oil converted to 65% content of Omega−3 fatty acids and krill oil delivering Omega−3 fatty acids in a phospholipid combination of unusual high bioavailability. Gold Omega 3® Plus also contains valuable antioxidants – astaxanthin and vitamin E. The product is manufactured using the innovative technology FlowCaps™ Liquid Technology. It has been placed in an innovative hard gelatine capsule with liquid guaranteeing preservation of valuable features of the product, additionally increased bioabsorbability and lack of characteristic smell and fish aftertaste.
High-concentrate Omega−3 fatty acids
A significant number of products with Omega−3 fatty acids available on the market contain them in a basic concentration level, 35%. Gold Omega 3 plus® contains fish oil converted to 65% content of Omega-3 (among them 33% EPA, 22% DHA).
Krill oil is a true innovation of recent years among the products intended for heart protection. Krill oil combines as many as three innovative substances: Omega−3 fatty acids in a unique form of phospholipid connections, phospholipids and astaxanthin.
Scientific research has proven that Omega-3 fatty acids, particulary EPA and DHA:
- contribute to the normal function of the heart (beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 250 mg of EPA and DHA).
- contributes to maintenance of normal brain function (beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 250 mg of DHA).
- DHA contributes to the maintenance of normal vision (beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 250 mg of DHA).
Innovative capsule FlowCaps:
Gold Omega 3 plus® is included in the innovative capsule created using the technology FlowCaps™ Liquid Technology. The most advanced liquid technology guarantees maximally quick absorption and high bioavailability of the active components.
Hard gelatine overcoat with a patented system for closing prevent oxidising of the active substances assuring preservation of valuable features and the highest quality of the product and prevent unpleasant smell. Such a solution is a significant breakthrough in the technology of protection of active substances included in the capsules.
In traditional soft capsules currently used on the market diffusion channels formulate, through which the components may diffuse on the surface where they are oxidised generating a characteristic unpleasant smell. The technology FlowCaps removes this adverse phenomenon almost 100%.
Capsules FlowCaps have one more important advantage – this is their small and streamlined shape. Thanks to which they are very easy to swallow.
|Nutrition information||1 capsule|
|Fish oil (65% of Omega-3 fatty acids)||500 mg|
|Krill oil||25 mg|
|Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA)
|Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)
|Other Omega-3 acids
||6 mg (50%*)|
* RDA – recommended daily allowance
Ingredients: Fish oil (65% of Omega-3 fatty acids), Krill oil, among them Omega-3 fatty acids: Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA), Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA), other Omega-3 fatty acids; Phospholipids, Astaxanthin, Vitamin E.
The specimen recommended as a supplement of a daily diet with valuable Omega-3 fatty acids and antioxidants
Recommended use: 1 capsule a day.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet.
A varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are recommended.
Keep out of reach of children.
We are Manchester based company who believes that the best way of helping people to heal their body is through right nutrition and supplementation.
- The company has been established in 2014
- We are selling only products that we have tested and proven
- We are based in Eccles, Greater Manchester
- Our nutrition specialists have more than 10 years of experience
- We have made our products available on-line just now
- Our team are food and nutrition specialists along with cooking fans
- Contact information, 486 Liverpool Road, Eccles M30 7HZ tel. 01617071983 or email@example.com
- Social link to our Facebook