Scientific studies have demonstrated that vitamin D:
- helps maintain healthy bones and teeth,
- contributes to the normal absorption of calcium and phosphorus,
- helps maintain proper levels of calcium in the blood,
- participates in the cell division process,
- is necessary for normal growth and bone development in children,
- supports the proper functioning of the immune system.
The vitamin D that is obtained by the body as a result of endogenous synthesis is subject to significant fluctuations, which depend on exposure to solar radiation; its supply is limited, especially during autumn and winter.
This product is manufactured by the use of the innovative Flow Caps Liquid Technology®, which ensures quick and effective absorption and allows the ingredients to retain their quality.
|Nutrition information||1 capsule
|Vitamin D||50 µg (2000 IU)||1000%|
* RDA – recommended daily allowance
Ingredients: medium-chain triglycerides (MCTs), antioxidant - tocopherol-rich extract, cholecalciferol – vit. D, gelatine.
According to the European Food Safety Authority, the safe level of vitamin D intake from all sources in people who are over the age of 11 is 100 μg (micrograms). The intake level for children aged from 1 to 10 years is 50 μg. Children who are under 11 years of age should not take another vitamin D preparation at the same time.
Intended use: a preparation for adults who want to supplement their diet with vitamin D, including pregnant and breastfeeding women, women going through the menopause or physically active or elderly people.
Recommended daily dosage: 1 capsule after a meal or otherwise as recommended by a doctor.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet.
A varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are recommended.
Keep out of reach of children.
We are Manchester based company who believes that the best way of helping people to heal their body is through right nutrition and supplementation.
- The company has been established in 2014
- We are selling only products that we have tested and proven
- We are based in Eccles, Greater Manchester
- Our nutrition specialists have more than 10 years of experience
- We have made our products available on-line just now
- Our team are food and nutrition specialists along with cooking fans
- Contact information, 486 Liverpool Road, Eccles M30 7HZ tel. 01617071983 or email@example.com
- Social link to our Facebook