Fatty acids in soft gelatine capsules, food supplement.
Scientific research has proven that Omega-3 fatty acids, particulary EPA and DHA:
- contribute to the normal function of the heart (beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 250 mg of EPA and DHA).
- contributes to maintenance of normal brain function (beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 250 mg of DHA).
- DHA contributes to the maintenance of normal vision (beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 250 mg of DHA).
High-quality cold sea-water fish oil, rich in 35% omega-3 fatty acids, which represent a highly- valued supplementation of essential ingredients of the food pattern.
Ingredients: 79% fish oil concentrate (source of omega-3-acids), capsule – gelatin, glycerol, water, vit. E.
||1 capsule||2 capsules|
|Fat (fish-oil)||1000 mg||2000 mg|
|of which 18 % EPA||180 mg||360 mg|
|of which 12 % DHA||120 mg||240 mg|
|5% other omega-3 fatty acids||50 mg||100 mg|
||5 mg (41,7%*)||10 mg (83,4%*)|
* RDA - recommended daily allowance
The product is recommended as a supplement of a daily diet with valuable Omega-3 fatty acids.
Swallow one capsule one to two times daily.
The product is recommended to adults as a food supplement.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet.
A varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are recommended.
Keep out of reach of children.
We are Manchester based company who believes that the best way of helping people to heal their body is through right nutrition and supplementation.
- The company has been established in 2014
- We are selling only products that we have tested and proven
- We are based in Eccles, Greater Manchester
- Our nutrition specialists have more than 10 years of experience
- We have made our products available on-line just now
- Our team are food and nutrition specialists along with cooking fans
- Contact information, 486 Liverpool Road, Eccles M30 7HZ tel. 01617071983 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Social link to our Facebook