- translation missing: pl.products.product.product_description_label
- translation missing: pl.products.product.second_tab_label
ALA (Alpha Lipoic Acid)
ALPHA LIPOIC ACID, SOFTGEL CAPSULES CONTAINING 250 MG OF ALPHA LIPOIC ACID ANTIOXIDANT.
Serving size (1 capsule):
- 250 mg alpha lipoic acid
ALA is a vitamin-like antioxidant. Alpha lipoic acid is produced in the human body, but it can also be found in broccoli, spinach, yeast, potato, carrot, beetroot and red meats. The human body is also capable of synthesising it in small quantities; however, it is also recommended to be taken as a supplement. Many think that ALA is the ideal antioxidant as it dissolves in fat and water equally well. The antioxidant effect requires a daily dosage of 200-300 mg.
Like all BioTechUSA products, ALA consists of safe and carefully selected ingredients.
RECOMMENDATION: Take 1 capsule daily, 30 minutes before a meal.
STORAGE: Keep in a cool dry place.
Soya oil, capsule shell [gelatin, humectant (glycerol), purified water, colour (iron oxide brown)], alpha lipoic acid, antioxidant (lecithin), glazing agent (beeswax).
We are Manchester based company who believes that the best way of helping people to heal their body is through right nutrition and supplementation.
- The company has been established in 2014
- We are selling only products that we have tested and proven
- We are based in Eccles, Greater Manchester
- Our nutrition specialists have more than 10 years of experience
- We have made our products available on-line just now
- Our team are food and nutrition specialists along with cooking fans
- Contact information, 486 Liverpool Road, Eccles M30 7HZ tel. 01617071983 or email@example.com
- Social link to our Facebook