- translation missing: pl.products.product.product_description_label
- translation missing: pl.products.product.second_tab_label
HIGH QUALITY LACTOSE-FREE AMINO ACID FORMULA DERIVED FROM BEEF PROTEIN ISOLATE, BEEF ALBUMIN AND ARGENTINE BEEF LIVER EXTRACT.
Each Beef Amino tablet contains a total of 19 essential and non-essential amino acids. Amino acids are the building blocks of proteins and muscle tissue. Protein contributes to the growth and maintenance of muscle mass and the maintenance of normal bones.
Due to the beef protein amino acids, Beef Amino tablets contain a high dose of natural BCAAs and glutamine. As these ingredients have a low fat and carbohydrate content, Beef Amino is an excellent choice even when you are building lean muscles.
Beef Amino is lactose free, and is therefore an ideal nutritional supplement for those who are sensitive to lactose, too. Like all BioTech USA products, Beef Amino consists of safe and carefully selected ingredients.
Take one serving twice a day, between meals. On training days, take the second serving 15 minutes after workout.
Dosage: depends on body weight.
- Under a body weight of 100 kg: 3 tablets
- Over a body weight of 100 kg: 4 tablets
STORAGE: Keep in a cool dry place.
Hydrolyzed beef protein isolate (71.5%), hydrolyzed beef albumen concentrate (10%), dessicated beef liver powder (10%), maltodextrin, anti-caking agents (talc, silicon dioxide, magnesium salts of fatty acids), coating [maltodextrin, thickeners (hydroxy propyl methyl cellulose, polydextrose), anti-caking agent (talc), medium chain tryglicerides, colour (plain caramel)].
We are Manchester based company who believes that the best way of helping people to heal their body is through right nutrition and supplementation.
- The company has been established in 2014
- We are selling only products that we have tested and proven
- We are based in Eccles, Greater Manchester
- Our nutrition specialists have more than 10 years of experience
- We have made our products available on-line just now
- Our team are food and nutrition specialists along with cooking fans
- Contact information, 486 Liverpool Road, Eccles M30 7HZ tel. 01617071983 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Social link to our Facebook