- translation missing: pl.products.product.product_description_label
- translation missing: pl.products.product.second_tab_label
CHELA-MZB® SPORT FORMULA Highly available, chelated magnesium and zinc with vitamin B6.
Food supplement in capsules, containing highly available form of magnesium and zinc - amino acid chelates ALBION® with vitamin B6. Best before: see left side of the packaging.
Magnesium contributes to normal muscle function and to reduction of tiredness and fatigue. Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal serum testosterone concentrations. Vitamin B6 contributes to regulation of hormonal activity. The product is designed especially for physically active persons and those exerting a great deal of physical and mental effort.
Magnesium bisglycinate (magnesium amino acid chelate ALBION®), zinc bisglycinate (zinc amino acid chelate ALBION®), pyridoxine hydrochloride – vit. B6, capsule (gelatin, colour: E 171).
|Nutrition information||1 capsule||2 capsules|
|Magnesium||250 mg (66%*)||500 mg (133%*)|
|Zinc||15 mg (150%*)||30 mg (300%*)|
|Vitamine B6||4 mg (285%*)||8 mg (570%*)|
*%RDA - recommended daily allowance
Recommended use: swallow 1-2 capsules about 1 hour before sleep. The product is recommended to adults as a food supplement. Keep out of reach of children. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet. A varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are recommended.
We are Manchester based company who believes that the best way of helping people to heal their body is through right nutrition and supplementation.
- The company has been established in 2014
- We are selling only products that we have tested and proven
- We are based in Eccles, Greater Manchester
- Our nutrition specialists have more than 10 years of experience
- We have made our products available on-line just now
- Our team are food and nutrition specialists along with cooking fans
- Contact information, 486 Liverpool Road, Eccles M30 7HZ tel. 01617071983 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Social link to our Facebook