- translation missing: pl.products.product.product_description_label
- translation missing: pl.products.product.second_tab_label
A food supplement in the form of tablets containing micronised diosmine and Vitamin C.
Diosmine is a naturally found bioflavonoid isolated from citrus fruit. Owing to the micronisation process, the effectiveness of the active substance absorption and its effects are increased.
Vitamin C contributes to the positive course of collagen synthesis and therefore advantageously affects the functioning and helps maintain elasticity of blood vessels. Additionally, Vitamin C protects the cells against damage resulting from oxidisation stress.
Micronised diosmin 300 mg
12 mg (15%*)
* RDA – recommended daily allowance
Ingredients: micronized diosmin, L-ascorbic acid – vit. C, bulking agent - cross-linked sodium carboxy methyl cellulose; anti-caking agent – magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide; stabiliser - polyvinyl alcohol (PVA
Intended use: a preparation for adults, aiming at strengthening and maintaining elasticity of blood vessels in your legs, especially when you feel heaviness and tiredness in the legs, and as a food supplement with anti-oxidant effects
Swallow 1 table during or after a meal with a sufficient amount of liquid.
Caution: Pregnant and lactating women must consult their doctor in respect of the supplement use. It may not be used in cases of over-sensitivity to any of the product ingredients.
We are Manchester based company who believes that the best way of helping people to heal their body is through right nutrition and supplementation.
- The company has been established in 2014
- We are selling only products that we have tested and proven
- We are based in Eccles, Greater Manchester
- Our nutrition specialists have more than 10 years of experience
- We have made our products available on-line just now
- Our team are food and nutrition specialists along with cooking fans
- Contact information, 486 Liverpool Road, Eccles M30 7HZ tel. 01617071983 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Social link to our Facebook