- translation missing: pl.products.product.product_description_label
- translation missing: pl.products.product.second_tab_label
Restful sleep and well-being
CHOOSE A GOOD SLEEP
Forsen® is a food supplement containing a complex of natural ingredients that help you to achieve a state of relaxation and calmness of the body, facilitating sleep and improving its quality, which is crucial for the regeneration and proper functioning of the body. Hop cones show calming effect on the nervous system. Saffron extract helps to achieve emotional balance and good mood. Product is enriched with L-thanine, L-tryptophan and magnesium, vitamin B3 and B6, which contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system and to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
When sleep is a problem…
The occurrence of insomnia is significant; in Poland – according to research – the problem affects approx. 10 percent of the population. Periodic sleep problems are found in 40-50% of adult population. Stress, hectic lifestyle, career or personal problems – these are the main causes of sleep disorders. They may involve difficulties in falling asleep, maintaining sleep or premature waking. These disorders may result in significantly lowered mood and impaired functioning during the day.
|Nutrition information||1 capsule|
|Common oat extract (Avena sativa L.) (7% flavones)||100 mg|
|Melissa extract 25:1 (Melissa officinalis L.) (2% eteric oils)||50 mg|
|Common hop extract 10:1 (Humulus lupulus L.)||50 mg|
|Saffron cultivar extract (Crocus sativus L.)||30 mg|
|Gamma-Aminobutyric acid (GABA)||50 mg|
|Niacin||10 mg (62,5%*)|
|Vitamin B6||1 mg (71%*)|
|Magnesium||60 mg (16%*)|
* RDA – recommended daily allowance
Ingredients: Magnesium bisglycinate (amino acid chelated magnesium Albion®), L-theanine, L-tryptophan, common oat extract ((Avena sativa L.), magnesium oxide, melissa leaf extract (Melissa officinalis L.), common hop extract (Humulus lupulus L.), gamma-Aminobutyric acid, saffron extract (Crocus sativus L.), nicotiamide – niacin, pyridoxine hydrochloride – vitamin B6, magnesium stearate - anticaking agent, microcrystalline cellulose – bulking agent, capsule (gelatine, colour: E-171)
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet.
A varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are recommended.
Keep out of reach of children.
We are Manchester based company who believes that the best way of helping people to heal their body is through right nutrition and supplementation.
- The company has been established in 2014
- We are selling only products that we have tested and proven
- We are based in Eccles, Greater Manchester
- Our nutrition specialists have more than 10 years of experience
- We have made our products available on-line just now
- Our team are food and nutrition specialists along with cooking fans
- Contact information, 486 Liverpool Road, Eccles M30 7HZ tel. 01617071983 or email@example.com
- Social link to our Facebook