- translation missing: pl.products.product.product_description_label
- translation missing: pl.products.product.second_tab_label
Gold-Vit C® 500 Forte is a food supplement which contains a next-generation patented vitamin C formula – PureWay-C®
The product is a microcapsule complex of L-ascorbin acid and natural plant waxes (fatty acid metabolites) enriched with citrus bioflavonoids, which support the immune system, and is stomach-friendly.
Vitamin C is necessary for our body because:
- contributes to maintain the normal function of the immune system during and after intense physical exercise (beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 200 mg in addition to the recommended daily intake of vitamin C.)
- contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels, bones, cartilage, skin and teeth
- contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- increases iron absorption
Recent scientific research has shown the advantages of this ultra-innovative form of vitamin C in the form of fatty acid metabolites (PureWay-C®) over the forms of vitamin C already available on the market – ascorbic acid, calcium ascorbate and calcium ascorbate/threonate (Ester-C®). This innovative form of vitamin C is absorbed significantly quicker, demonstrating extremely beneficial kinetics in rapid time. Fatty acid metabolites of vitamin C (Pure Way-C®) pass from the gastrointestinal tract to the bloodstream extremely quickly, from where the active vitamin C can be easily distributed to the cells. In a clinical trial performed on a group of healthy volunteers, an advantage has been demonstrated in the absorption rapidity of fatty acid metabolites of vitamin C over other forms of this vitamin when compared to the control group. In comparison to the other forms of vitamin C available on the market Pure Way-C® is the most beneficial and fastest form of this extremely necessary molecule for the body’s activity.
PureWay-C® as strong antioxidant
What differentiates fat metabolites from other forms of vitamin C is also antioxidant capacity of PureWay-C® and its ability to sweep away free radicals. The ability of sweeping away free radicals has been examined be means of analyzing the DPPH reduction level, which made it possible to assess how efficient vitamin C fat metabolites are in fighting free radicals.
It has been proved that PureWay-C® is much stronger antioxidant than Ester-C® and many kinds of common foods. It has to be emphasized that PureWay-C® is not only a product of best quality but also the one that is the fastest to get absorbed by organism. It is the only form of vitamin C, which has undergone such a detailed scientific study.
|Nutrition information||1 capsule|
|PureWay- C®||556 mg|
|Including vitamin C||500 mg (833%*)|
|Citrus bioflavonoids||100 mg|
* RDA – recommended daily allowance
Ingredients: L-ascorbid acid in microcapsules (PureWay-C®) (vitamin C), citrus bioflavonoids, magnesium stearate – anti-caking agent, microcrystalline cellulose – bulking agent, capsule (gelatine, colour: E171)
The product is meant to be used in time of reduced immunity (autumn-winter season), increased requirement of C (because of stress, smoking, or old age),intense physical activity, and as a preventive measure.
Recommended use: 1 capsule a day after main meal or else as prescribed by a physician.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet.
A varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are recommended.
Keep out of reach of children.
We are Manchester based company who believes that the best way of helping people to heal their body is through right nutrition and supplementation.
- The company has been established in 2014
- We are selling only products that we have tested and proven
- We are based in Eccles, Greater Manchester
- Our nutrition specialists have more than 10 years of experience
- We have made our products available on-line just now
- Our team are food and nutrition specialists along with cooking fans
- Contact information, 486 Liverpool Road, Eccles M30 7HZ tel. 01617071983 or email@example.com
- Social link to our Facebook