- translation missing: pl.products.product.product_description_label
- translation missing: pl.products.product.second_tab_label
Magnesan B6® is a food supplement which provides magnesium plus vitamins B1 and B6.
Vitamin B6 and Thiamine both contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism and normal functioning of the nervous system.
|Nutritional information||1 tablet
||545 mg||1090 mg|
|including: magnesium||60 mg (16%*)||120 mg (32%*)|
|Vitamin B6||2 mg (143%*)||4 mg (286%*)|
|Vitamin B1||1,1 mg (100%*)||2,2 mg (200%*)|
* % of RDA – recommended daily allowance
Ingredients: magnesium lactate, microcrystalline cellulose and potato starch - bulking agents, magnesium stearate - anti-caking agent, pyridoxine hydrochloride - vitamin B6, thiamin hydrochloride - vitamin B1; polyvinyl alcohol, polyethylene glycol, talc - glazing agents, titaniu dioxide - colour.
Product intended for: facilitating provision of magnesium to the organism, especially during fatigue, lack of concentration, increased stress, or increased physical and/or intellectual effort.
Recommended use: 1 tablet, 1-2 times a day, after a meal.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet.
A varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are recommended.
Keep out of reach of children.
We are Manchester based company who believes that the best way of helping people to heal their body is through right nutrition and supplementation.
- The company has been established in 2014
- We are selling only products that we have tested and proven
- We are based in Eccles, Greater Manchester
- Our nutrition specialists have more than 10 years of experience
- We have made our products available on-line just now
- Our team are food and nutrition specialists along with cooking fans
- Contact information, 486 Liverpool Road, Eccles M30 7HZ tel. 01617071983 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Social link to our Facebook