- translation missing: pl.products.product.product_description_label
- translation missing: pl.products.product.second_tab_label
Perfect skin hydro-complex® is a composition of active nutritional components including collagen, which helps maintain freshness and elasticity of the skin andhyaluronic acid, which participates in maintaining the skin’s healthy appearance. This supplement also contains grape seed and green tea extracts, which help in protecting the body against free radicals. Additionally, the product is enriched with vitamins and minerals such as zinc and selenium, which help to keep hair and nails in good condition.
Perfect skin hydro-complex® contains active antioxidants that neutralize free radicals:
- a grape seed extract containing (95%) proanthocyanidin (OPC) and a green tea extract with a very high content of polyphenols and catechins (EGCG)
- PureWay-C® - best absorbable form of vitamin C with citrus bioflavonoids
- Vitamin E –protect cells against oxidative stress
- Albion® amino acid chelates:
- zinc - contributes to the maintenance of normal skin
- copper - contributes to normal skin pigmentation
- manganese - contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- selenium – contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
The supplement has been completed with minerals in their most bioavailable forms. Such form of amino acid chelate guarantees high grade of absorption and bioavailability. Albion Laboratories® zinc, manganese and copper amino acid chelates are of the absolute highest quality.
Chelation of minerals is the process of binding metallic elements by weak organic acids (amino acids). This extremely significant process enables effective absorption of the elements from the gastrointestinal tract and their distribution to the biological processes taking place with their involvement. In this form, bioelements also remain fully safe in dosing, because any excess quantities leave the body easily in the form of chelates.
|Nutrition information||1 capsule|
|Hyaluronic acid||25 mg|
|Biotin||25 µg (50%*)|
|Grape seed extract||50 mg|
|including: 95% proantocyjanidyn||47.5 mg|
|Green tea extract||50 mg|
|including: 98% polyphenols, 80% catechins, 55% EGCG|
|Patented vitamin C and citrus bioflavonoid PureWay-C®||44.5 mg|
|including: vitamin C||40 mg (50%*)|
|Vitamin E||6 mg (50%*)|
|Albion® selenium amino acid chelate||2.5 mg|
|including: selenium||0.025 mg|
|Albion® zinc amino acid chelate||37.5 mg|
|including: zinc||7,5 mg (75%*)|
|Albion® copper amino acid chelate||5 mg|
|including: copper||0.5 mg|
|Albion® manganese amino acid chelate||6.25 mg|
|including: manganese||1 mg|
* RDA – recommended daily allowance
Ingredients: collagen (hydrolysed gelatin), green tea extract (98% polyphenols, 80% catechins, 55% EGCG), grape seed extract, mineral components (Albion® zinc amino acid chelate, Albion® manganese amino acid chelate, Albion® copper amino acid chelate, Albion® selenium amino acid chelate), vitamins (L-ascorbic acid – vitamin C PureWay-C®, dl-á-tocopherol– vitamin E, D-biotin), sodium hyaluronate, colloidal silica, beta-carotene, lycopene, L-cystine, citrus bioflavonoids, microcrystalline cellulose – bulking agent, magnesium stearate – anti-caking agent, capsule (gelatin – sheath component, colour: E171, E104, E110).
The product is recommended for women who care about their looks as an agent enhancing appearance of the skin
Recommended use: 1 capsule a day between meals.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet.
A varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are recommended.
Keep out of reach of children.
We are Manchester based company who believes that the best way of helping people to heal their body is through right nutrition and supplementation.
- The company has been established in 2014
- We are selling only products that we have tested and proven
- We are based in Eccles, Greater Manchester
- Our nutrition specialists have more than 10 years of experience
- We have made our products available on-line just now
- Our team are food and nutrition specialists along with cooking fans
- Contact information, 486 Liverpool Road, Eccles M30 7HZ tel. 01617071983 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Social link to our Facebook