- translation missing: pl.products.product.product_description_label
- translation missing: pl.products.product.second_tab_label
Rutinovit C® is a food supplement which contains a patented form of vitamin C, the next-generation PureWay-C®, enriched with citrus bioflavonoids, rutin and zinc in the form of Albion® amino acid chelate..
Vitamin C is essential for our body because:
- it cannot be synthesized by the body
- contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- it is extremely important in many biochemical and metabolic processes
- contributes to the normal generation of collagen and thus to the proper functioning of bones, teeth, cartilage, gingiva, skin and blood vessels
Rutinovit C® is a highly-absorbable and rich source of vitamin C which, in combination with citrus bioflavonoid extract, creates a unique vitamin C complex [PureWay-C®] of the highest quality.
Recent scientific research has shown the advantages of this ultra-innovative form of vitamin C in the form of fatty acid metabolites (PureWay-C®) over the forms of vitamin C already available on the market – ascorbic acid, calcium ascorbate and calcium ascorbate/threonate (Ester-C®). This innovative form of vitamin C is absorbed significantly quicker, demonstrating extremely beneficial kinetics in rapid time. Fatty acid metabolites of vitamin C (Pure Way-C®) pass from the gastrointestinal tract to the bloodstream extremely quickly, from where the active vitamin C can be easily distributed to the cells. In a clinical trial performed on a group of healthy volunteers, an advantage has been demonstrated in the absorption rapidity of fatty acid metabolites of vitamin C over other forms of this vitamin when compared to the control group. In comparison to the other forms of vitamin C available on the market Pure Way-C® is the most beneficial and fastest form of this extremely necessary molecule for the body’s activity.
PureWay-C® as strong antioxidant
What differentiates fat metabolites from other forms of vitamin C is also antioxidant capacity of PureWay-C® and its ability to sweep away free radicals. The ability of sweeping away free radicals has been examined be means of analyzing the DPPH reduction level, which made it possible to assess how efficient vitamin C fat metabolites are in fighting free radicals.
It has been proved that PureWay-C® is much stronger antioxidant than Ester-C® and many kinds of common foods. It has to be emphasized that PureWay-C® is not only a product of best quality but also the one that is the fastest to get absorbed by organism. It is the only form of vitamin C, which has undergone such a detailed scientific study.
|Nutrition information||1 capsule|
|including Vitamin C||250 mg (417%*)|
|Citrus bioflavonoids||70 mg|
|Amino acid chelate Albion®||25 mg|
|including zinc||5 mg (33%*)|
* RDA – recommended daily allowance
Ingredients: L-ascorbid acid in microcapsules [PureWay-C®], (wit.C), rutoside (rutin), zinc bis-glycinate (amino acid chelate ALBION®), citrus bioflavonoids, magnesium stearate, anticaking agent, microcrystalline cellulose – bulking agent, capsule (gelatine, colour: E171)
The product is recommended as a supplement of natural antioxidants as well as for people with increased requirement of rutin, vitamin C and zinc, in time of high physical activity and as a preventive measure.
Recommended use: 1 capsule a day after a main meal or else as prescribed by a physician.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet.
A varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are recommended.
Keep out of reach of children.
We are Manchester based company who believes that the best way of helping people to heal their body is through right nutrition and supplementation.
- The company has been established in 2014
- We are selling only products that we have tested and proven
- We are based in Eccles, Greater Manchester
- Our nutrition specialists have more than 10 years of experience
- We have made our products available on-line just now
- Our team are food and nutrition specialists along with cooking fans
- Contact information, 486 Liverpool Road, Eccles M30 7HZ tel. 01617071983 or email@example.com
- Social link to our Facebook