- translation missing: pl.products.product.product_description_label
- translation missing: pl.products.product.second_tab_label
Vita-min plus® Mother is an innovative and complex composition of vitamins and highly absorbable mineral components in the form of chelates – meeting the increased demand for nutritional microelements during pregnancy and lactation. The formula has been additionally enriched with cranberry extract (Vaccinium macrocarpon Ait.) and folic acid, which contribute to the proper growth of the mother's tissues, and is recommended in increased doses to women planning to become pregnant or during pregnancy and lactation.
Scientific research has proven that:
Vitamin A – helps maintain healthy skin, proper vision and the proper functioning of the immune system. It also supports the maintenance of proper ferrum metabolism in the body.
Vitamin D – helps in maintaining healthy bones and teeth because it participates in maintaining normal blood calcium levels. Vitamin D also helps in the proper functioning of muscles and the immune system.
Vitamin E – helps in protecting cells against oxidative stress, that is, an excessive amount of free radicals.
Vitamin C – helps in the proper functioning of the immune and nervous system and protects cells from oxidative stress. Moreover, it supports collagen generation, thus it ensures the proper functioning of cartilage, skin, teeth and gingiva.
Vitamin B1 – contributes to the proper functioning of the nervous system, energy metabolism, heart and psychological functions.
Vitamin B2 – contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue, to maintaining healthy skin, and to the proper functioning of the nervous system and mucous membranes. Like vitamin A, it supports proper ferrum metabolism and proper vision.
Niacin – contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue, to maintaining healthy skin, and to the proper functioning of the nervous system and mucous membranes.
Vitamin B6 – has many important functions in the body such as: it is responsible for maintaining proper protein, glycogen and homocystein metabolism and it helps in the production of red blood cells and the proper functioning of the nervous system. Vitamin B6 is one of the group B vitamins which contribute to the regulation of hormonal activity.
Folic acid – present in the recommended dose contributes to the proper growth of the mother's tissues.
Vitamin B12 – assists in the proper production of red blood cells, and in maintaining proper energy metabolism and proper functioning of the nervous system. It contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
Biotin – helps maintain healthy hair, the proper condition of the mucous membranes and healthy skin.
Pantothenic acid – contributes to the proper synthesis and metabolism, vitamin D and some neurotransmitters, helps in maintaining mental capacity at the proper level.
Calcium - is necessary to maintain healthy bones and teeth. It additionally supports the proper functioning of muscles, neurotransmitters and digestive enzymes.
Magnesium – reduces tiredness and fatigue and helps in maintaining the proper functioning of the nervous system. Moreover, it helps in proper protein synthesis and maintaining healthy bones and teeth.
Ferrum – is responsible for proper oxygen transport throughout the body, helps in the production of red blood cells and haemoglobin and in maintaining the proper functioning of the immune system.
Zinc – has many significant functions: it helps in maintaining healthy bones, hair, nails and skin, participates in the proper functioning of the immune system and proper protein and DNA synthesis. It contributes to sustaining the proper functioning of the reproductive system, which is important for women trying to conceive.
Manganese – assists in building connective tissues and protects against free radicals; its proper concentration contributes to maintaining healthy bones.
Copper – helps in proper ferrum transport throughout the body, and is important in maintaining proper hair colour and skin pigmentation.
Iodine – supports the proper production of hormones by the thyroid and its proper functioning. It additionally contributes to maintaining proper cognitive functions.
NOTE! For the safety of mother and child, the mineral compounds in the product Vita-min plus® Mama are in the form of superior-quality, highly absorbable amino acid chelates by Albion® including chelated iron - FERROCHEL® - of the highest bioavailability and tolerance, which has been confirmed by multi-year scientific research.
Nutrition information 1 capsule % of RDA*
Vitamin A 180 µg 22,5%
Vitamin D 5 µg 100%
Vitamin E 12 mg 100%
Vitamin C 80 mg 100%
Vitamin B1 1.1 mg 100%
Vitamin B2 1.4 mg 100%
Niacin 16 mg 100%
Vitamin B6 1.4 mg 100%
Folic acid 400 µg 200%
Vitamin B12 2.5 µg 100%
Biotin 50 µg 100%
Pantothenic acid 6 mg 100%
Calcium (Albion® amino acid chelate) 100 mg 12.5%
Magnesium 50 mg 13%
Iron 14 mg 100%
Zinc 8 mg 80%
Manganese 1 mg 50%
Copper 1 mg 100%
Iodine 200 µg 133%
Large cranberry fruit extract (Vaccinium macrocarpon) including 10% proanthocyanidines 10 mg #
* RDA – recommended daily allowance
# - no RDA is determined
Ingredients: Vitamin A, Vitamin D, Vitamin E, Vitamin C, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, niacin, Vitamin B6, folic acid, Vitamin B12, biotin, pantothenic acid, calcium (Albion® amino acid chelate), magnesium (Albion® amino acid chelate), iron (Albion® amino acid chelate (Ferrochel®)), zinc (Albion® amino acid chelate), manganese (Albion® amino acid chelate), copper (Albion® amino acid chelate), iodine, cranberry fruit extract (Vaccinium macrocarpon) of which 10% proanthocyanidines, microcrystalline cellulose and powdered cellulose (filling substances), chrome dioxide, magnesium stearate (anti-caking agents), capsule (gelatine – capsule’s ingredient, pigment: E171)
1. Raczy�ski P., Kubik P., Niemiec T. Zalecenia dotycz�ce suplementacji diety u kobiet podczas planowania ci��y, w ci��y i w czasie karmienia piersi�. Gin. Prakt. 2006 4: 2-7
2. Stachowiak G. W�a�ciwa poda� witamin i mikroelementów w ci��y – ci�gle aktualny problem. Gin. Prakt. 2009; 3: 52-57
3. Tiran D. Nausea and vomiting in pregnancy: an integrated approach to care. Elsevier Health Sciences, 2004
4. Wing D. A., Rumney P. J., Preslicka C. W., Chung J. H. Daily cranberry juice for the prevention of asymptomatic bacteriuria in pregnancy: a randomized, controlled pilot study. J. Urol. 2008; 180(4): 1367-1372
5. Ashmead, H. D., Graff D.J., Ashmead H.H. Intestinal Absorption of Metal Ions and Chelates. Charles C. Thomas [Publisher], Springfield Ill, 1985
6. US patent #7,144,737. Process for determining percent chelation in a dry mixture.
7. Szarfarc S. C., de Cassana L. M. N., Fujimori E., Guerra-Shinohara E. M., de Oliveira I. M. V. Relative effectiveness of iron bis-glycinate chelate (Ferrochel) and ferrous sulfate in the control of iron deficiency in pregnant women. Arch. Latinoam. Nutr., 2001; 51: 42-47
Contraindications: oversensitivity to any of the components.
Note: simultaneous use of other vitamin and mineral preparations should be consulted with a doctor.
The product is recommended to be used as a regular daily supplement: •during pregnancy and lactation
•in order to correct vitamin and mineral deficiencies
•if you experience a state of depression, apathy or worsened physical and mental form
•in cases of irregular nutrition
•when excessive amounts of medicines and certain types of spices and beverages (coffee, cigarettes, alcohol beverages) are taken
•after diseases and during the period of convalescence
Recommended use: intended for women during pregnancy, lactation and planning a child.
Recommended dose per day: 1 capsule once daily, after a main meal, drinking plenty of water or otherwise upon consulting a doctor.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet.
A varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are recommended.
Keep out of reach of children.
We are Manchester based company who believes that the best way of helping people to heal their body is through right nutrition and supplementation.
- The company has been established in 2014
- We are selling only products that we have tested and proven
- We are based in Eccles, Greater Manchester
- Our nutrition specialists have more than 10 years of experience
- We have made our products available on-line just now
- Our team are food and nutrition specialists along with cooking fans
- Contact information, 486 Liverpool Road, Eccles M30 7HZ tel. 01617071983 or email@example.com
- Social link to our Facebook