- translation missing: pl.products.product.product_description_label
- translation missing: pl.products.product.second_tab_label
SPORTS MULTIVITAMIN WITH ENHANCED VITAMIN B CONTENT.
The stronger the further
Vitabolic is a complex multivitamin and mineral formula developed specially for athletes. The ratio and quantity of the active ingredients in Vitabolic have been specially engineered to match the higher needs of people who do intense physical work.
It contains increased levels of
- Vitamin B complex: B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B9, B12
- Calcium, Magnesium, Potassium – contribute to normal muscle function.
- Zinc – contributes to normal hormone levels in the blood.
Nutritional supplements must not replace a balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
RECOMMENDATION: As a dieatary supplement, take 1 tablet daily.
STORAGE: Keep in a cool dry place.
Dicalcium phosphate, L-ascorbic acid, bulking agents (hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose, microcrystalline cellulose), magnesium oxide, choline bitartrate, DL-alpha tocopheryl acetate, thiamine mononitrate, D-calcium pantothenate, iron fumarate, nicotinamide, riboflavin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, anti-caking agents (magnesium stearate, stearic acid), rutin, Citrus aurantium fruit extract, PABA (para-aminobenzoic acid), retinyl acetate, zinc oxide, manganese sulphate, inositol, copper sulphate, cholecalciferol, pteroyl monoglutamic acid, cyanocobalamin, potassium iodide.
We are Manchester based company who believes that the best way of helping people to heal their body is through right nutrition and supplementation.
- The company has been established in 2014
- We are selling only products that we have tested and proven
- We are based in Eccles, Greater Manchester
- Our nutrition specialists have more than 10 years of experience
- We have made our products available on-line just now
- Our team are food and nutrition specialists along with cooking fans
- Contact information, 486 Liverpool Road, Eccles M30 7HZ tel. 01617071983 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Social link to our Facebook