- translation missing: pl.products.product.product_description_label
- translation missing: pl.products.product.second_tab_label
ZATOKAN FORTE™ is a food supplement in the form of film-coated tablets, containing a composition of suitably selected ingredients, such as plant extracts, vitamin A, vitamin C and zinc. The product supports cleansing of the paranasal sinuses, undisturbed breathing and proper functioning of the mucous membranes.
Mullein, due to the content of mucilage, has a beneficial effect on the airways and supports the processes of sinus cleansing.
Andrographis paniculata soothes sinus irritations and influences processes related to undisturbed breathing.
Elderberry contains mucilage soothing throat irritations, while verbena relieves irritations of the airways.
Vitamin A helps maintain the proper condition of the mucous membranes.
Additionally, extracts from Andrographis paniculata and elderflower, vitamin C and zinc contribute to the proper functioning of the immune system. Moreover, vitamin C and zinc help protect cells against oxidative stress.
|Nutritional information||1 tablet|
|Andrographis paniculata leaf extract
including 98% of andrographolides
|Elderflower extract||55 mg|
|Mullein flower extract||55 mg|
|Verbena herb extract||55 mg|
|Gentian root extract||25 mg|
|Zinc (from Albion® amino acid chelate)||5 mg (50%*)|
|Vitamin C (PureWay-C®)||40 mg (50%*)|
|Vitamin A (RE)||400 µg (50%*)|
* RDA - recommended daily allowance
Ingredients: Andrographis paniculata leaf extract, Mullein flower extract, Elderflower extract, Verbena herb extract, bulking agent - Microcrystalline cellulose; microencapsulated L-ascorbic acid (PureWay-C ®) - Vitamin C, Gentian root extract, Zinc diglycinate (zinc amino acid chelate Albion®), glazing agents - Polyvinyl alcohol, Polyethylene glycol, Talc; anti-caking agents - Magnesium stearate, Silicon dioxide; Beta-carotene - Vitamin A; pigments - Titanium dioxide, Brilliant Blue FCF, Iron oxide.
Product intended for: adults attempting to maintain the proper condition of the mucous membranes, sinus functioning and proper immune status, especially in periods of increased risk of hypothermia.
Recommended daily dose: 1 tablet, during a meal, swallowed with a sufficient amount of fluid.
Note: Pregnant and breastfeeding women should consult a doctor. Do not use this product if hypersensitive to any of the product ingredients.
We are Manchester based company who believes that the best way of helping people to heal their body is through right nutrition and supplementation.
- The company has been established in 2014
- We are selling only products that we have tested and proven
- We are based in Eccles, Greater Manchester
- Our nutrition specialists have more than 10 years of experience
- We have made our products available on-line just now
- Our team are food and nutrition specialists along with cooking fans
- Contact information, 486 Liverpool Road, Eccles M30 7HZ tel. 01617071983 or email@example.com
- Social link to our Facebook