- translation missing: pl.products.product.product_description_label
- translation missing: pl.products.product.second_tab_label
DIETARY SUPPLEMENT CONTAINING ZINC. ZINC CONTRIBUTES TO THE NORMAL FUNCTIONING OF THE IMMUNE SYSTEM AND THE PROTECTION OF CELLS AGAINST OXIDATIVE STRESS.
Zinc is involved in carbohydrate and in acid-base metabolism. It supports macronutrient metabolism. Zinc contributes to protein synthesis and to the maintenance of normal hair, nail, skin and bones. It helps you to maintain normal vision and immune system and supports the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
Nutritional supplements must not replace a balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
RECOMMENDATION: As a dietary supplement, take a quarter tablet daily.
STORAGE: Keep in a cool dry place.
Fillers (maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose), zinc-oxide, glazing agent (stearic acid).
We are Manchester based company who believes that the best way of helping people to heal their body is through right nutrition and supplementation.
- The company has been established in 2014
- We are selling only products that we have tested and proven
- We are based in Eccles, Greater Manchester
- Our nutrition specialists have more than 10 years of experience
- We have made our products available on-line just now
- Our team are food and nutrition specialists along with cooking fans
- Contact information, 486 Liverpool Road, Eccles M30 7HZ tel. 01617071983 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Social link to our Facebook